About Our School
Opening in 1972 on top of Muggett Hill, Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School serves students from its member Worcester County communities of Auburn, Charlton, Dudley, N. Brookfield, Oxford, Paxton, Rutland, Spencer, Southbridge, and Webster. The school's programs are also available to pupils outside these areas on a tuition basis. Bay Path is located 60 miles southwest of Boston, 10 miles south of Worcester, and 40 miles east of Springfield. Bay Path has been a visible part of our community by providing services to nonprofit organizations and municipalities. We offer a diverse course selection that addresses both your academic and career goals. Explore our 22 career areas at Bay Path.
Our Mission Statement
It is the Mission of Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School to facilitate current, integrated, and rigorous academic and technical vocational programs that prepare students for the ever-changing world of employment and post-secondary education; to provide a school culture that meets the diverse needs of our student body for safety and mental wellness; and to foster student confidence, professionalism, and life-long learning skills that will enable them to become contributing members of our communities.
Expectations for Student Learning
Bay Path student learning expectations are measured through individual trade competency testing, SkillsPlus, and quarterly academic progress reports.
Academic & Career
- Develop critical thinking skills to effectively identify, analyze, and solve problems
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to meet state-mandated graduation requirements and vocational occupational proficiencies.
- Establish communication skills in multiple modes to become contributing members of career and technical fields.
- Demonstrate good work habits such as organization, orderliness, cleanliness, and respect for property and the environment.
- Demonstrate collaboration and communication between Bay Path and sending school communities.
- Establish relationships with local industries.
- Understand local, state, and national government in order to become productive citizens and contributing members of society.
- Demonstrate appropriate skills, work behaviors, and attitudes necessary for success in college and career.
- Develop self-awareness, respect for authority, and an understanding of each individual’s responsibility to themselves, their communities, their nation, and the world.
At Bay Path, we understand that the success of our students in their chosen career area is dependent on a strong academic background. To ensure the success of our students, Bay Path offers vigorous academic classes as well as Advanced Placement courses in English, Math, Science, and Computer Science.
Now offering over twenty career choices to our students, Bay Path has an area of study for each and every student. Whether you are looking to prepare to enter the workforce or better prepare for a post-secondary education, Bay Path can help prepare you for a successful career!
Bay Path is extremely proud to offer fall, winter, and spring sports programs to our students. Whether you are looking to compete in a competitive team environment or whether you are just looking for an after school intermural program, you will find a program to suit your needs!View Athletic Department
Bay Path News
Bay Path Graduation 2019
Bay Path Awards 2019
Coordinated Program Review
Bay Path's Report Card
Water Testing Results
Superintendent of Schools
57 Old Muggett Hill Road
Charlton, MA 01507
Welcome to the Class of 2023
All medical forms , which include physicals and doctor orders are due by the first day of school. Any medications your child may need while in school are also due by the first day of school .We ask that parents drop off any paper work and meds in the nurse’s office. Any questions please give us a call at X 1164 or 1165. We look forward to working with your child during this school year.
Deb Grenier and Lynn Coleman